Dr Carson returns with the thoroughly revised and expanded 5th edition of the perennial bestseller, Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text.
Developed as a learning tool for histotechnology students, Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text 5th Edition is also of immense value to practicing technicians, technologists, residents, and pathologists.
Carson's Histotechnology series has proven to be an indispensable teaching tool and reference guide, and a must for histotechnologists preparing for the ASCP HTL certifying examination.
This thoroughly revised fifth edition has been completely updated with:
• Half the images in the text are brand new
• Two completely new chapters: Diagnostic Molecular Techniques and Management
• Expanded coverage of molecular techniques in relation to other techniques, eg, immunohistochemistry and enzyme histochemistry
• New procedures added throughout to track the latest BOC Histotechnology Content Outlines
• Latest reagents/techniques added
• Large-scale updating even of fundamentals such as fixation, processing, and safety
• Obsolete information removed
• ALL chapters updated and re-referenced to ensure complete currency
• New images