1. Modeling Mammalian Gastrulation With Embryonic Stem Cells
2. What Can Stem Cell Models Tell Us About Human Germ Cell Biology?
3. From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells to Cortical Circuits
4. Studying the Brain in a Dish: 3D Cell Culture Models of Human Brain Development and Disease
5. The Long Road to Making Muscle In Vitro
6. Recapitulating and Deciphering Human Pancreas Development From Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in a Dish
Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
Presents the latest release in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series