This book is a practical, compact guide for the identification of common tropical and subtropical ornamental plants by flower colour. It is intended for anyone who is interested in plants and would like to get to know the attractive flowering plants of warm regions while travelling.
Certainly everyone in a foreign country has at some point admired a particularly exotic flower and wished to know which plant it is. With appealing photos and comprehensible texts, this book provides the answer - quickly and easily.
The author is an experienced tour guide and is regularly asked for eye-catching, ornamental plants on the way. She photographed the frequently requested plants and arranged them according to colour in this nature guide. This book is also suitable for beginners without previous botanical knowledge due to its illustrations and simple sorting.
• Allows easy plant determination based on flower colour
• Describes common tropical and subtropical ornamental plants understandably
• Contains selected beautiful photos of the flowers
• Provides interesting information on individual plant species
• Includes English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch names of plants
• Handy for trips to the Canary Islands, the Caribbean, Florida and the Mediterranean region (Balearic Islands, Spain, France, Portugal, Spain, etc.)
• Wide-ranging use in nature tourism, ecotourism and on study trips