• Provides basic and clinical evidence based on molecular interactions and clinical studies to address the risks and benefits of cancer immunotherapy
• Presents the results of new immunotherapy trials, discussing the state-of-the-art in different types of cancer
• Discusses targeted therapies approved by the FDA, along with therapies with clinical potential used in basic studies
• Jorge Morales-Montor, Chair and head of Department of Neuroinmunoendocrinology, Institute of Biomedical Research, National Autonomous University of Mexico, (UNAM).
• Mariana Segovia-Mendoza, Associate Professor, Departamento de Farmacologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico