• Offers a historical and contemporary perspective, with a focus on advances over the last 15 years
• Discusses the molecular and regulatory mechanisms underlying pheromone production/detection, as well as the evolution of these processes across the insects
• Led by editors with broad expertise in the metabolic pathways of pheromone production and the biochemical and genetic processes of pheromone detection
• Gary Blomquist, Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Nevada, Reno, USA.
• Richard Vogt, Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Department of Biological Sciences, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, USA