Developed in partnership with the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and edited by Eric J. Strauss, MD, FAAOS (editor) and Brian J. Galinat, MD, MBA, FAAOS (assistant editor), Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 71 offers solutions for the most current issues and challenges faced at all stages of your career. Filled with current, clinically relevant presentations and approaches, the book broadens your treatment options with experience-based solutions from today’s most respected surgeons and specialty experts.
• Based on selected Instructional Course Lectures presented at the AAOS Annual Meeting 2021 in San Diego
• Lead innovation and raise the standard of care in your operating room with new techniques and proven practical approaches.
• Expand and refresh your general orthopaedic, specialty, and practice knowledge
• Learn new approaches and surgical techniques from thought leaders
• Update your action plans for rehabilitative care with expert insights
• Review new techniques for solving the tough challenges you encounter in your practice every day
• Chapters are abundantly illustrated with radiographs, drawings, and intraoperative photographs. Some chapters are enhanced with video that bring the techniques to life.
• Adult Reconstruction: Hip and Knee
• General Orthopaedics
• Hand and Wrist
• Musculoskeletal Oncology
• Shoulder and Elbow
• Foot and Ankle
• Sports Medicine
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience:
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech