• Provides well described techniques for the purpose of gene selection/feature selection for the generation of gene subsets
• Presents and analyzes three different types of gene selection algorithms: Support Vector Machine-Bayesian T-Test-Recursive Feature Elimination (SVM-BT-RFE), Canonical Correlation Analysis-Trace Ratio (CCA-TR), and Signal-To-Noise Ratio-Trace Ratio (SNRTR)
• Consolidates fundamental knowledge on gene datasets and current techniques on gene regulatory networks into a single resource
• Shruti Mishra, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology (VBIT), Hyderabad, India;
• Debahuti Mishra, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Institute of Technical Education and Research, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
• Sandeep Kumar Satapathy, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology (VBIT), Hyderabad, India