1. Fundamentals of ECG
2. ECG Rhythm Interpretation
3. ECG in Conduction Disturbances
4. ECG in Cardiac Chamber Enlargement
5. ECG in Coronary Artery Disease
6. ECG in Miscellaneous Conditions
7. Eponymous ECGs
This book is designed to teach healthcare professionals how to interpret electrocardiograms, presenting this information with numerous illustrations, solid practical content, questions to prompt critical thinking, case presentations, and plentiful practice ECG tracings to promote the application of skills.
Interpreting ECGs in Clinical Practice is practical book rather than a “theoretical book.” Although there is plenty of detail, the coverage is to the point, telling the reader the salient points and then showing what needs to be taken away. The breadth of information ranges from simple to complex, but regardless of how advanced the material, the explanations and visuals make the concepts easy to understand, making this a critical resource for all cardiology professionals.
• Easy to understand explanations of the basic principles of clinical electrocardiography
• Provides simplified explanations for complex issues with real ECG examples
• Covers a wide range of the most frequently seen ECG cases from practice in a logical structure to assist learning
• Contains additional self-assessment ECG drills
• Associate Professor Okutucu is a graduate of Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 2006 with first honor degree. He passed the Turkish Medical Specialty Exam with first degree. He trained in cardiology at the Hacettepe University Department of Cardiology between 2006-2011. In October 2017, he was promoted to Associate Professor of Medicine due to his clinical work, teaching, service and research with over 100 peer reviewed publications. He is currently working at Memorial Ankara Hospital as a cardiologist. He is a member of numerous professional scientific societies including the Turkish Society of Cardiology, European Society of Cardiology and American College of Cardiology.
• Professor Oto graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine with First Honour Degree. He finished his training in Internal Medicine in 1980 in the same University and was appointed as Associate Professor in Internal Medicine in 1984. Between 1983-1986 he had cardiology fellowship. In 1990 he was appointed as Professor of Medicine and Cardiology at the Department of Cardiology, Hacettepe University Faculty, Department of Cardiology, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine. He served as the Dean of the Medical School and Chairman of the Medical center as well as Acting President of the University for two years. He has served as the member of the executive boards and various committees of several international professional scientific societies including European Society of Cardiology. He has also been honored as the President of the Turkish Society of Cardiology for two consecutive terms. Prof. Oto has also served in the editorial boards of many international medical journals and as the editor of national journals.