Developed by a panel of leading experts in the field of obstetrics, this book provides an overview of disease presentation, treatment, protocols and outcomes in the field of obstetrics. This exhaustive compilation is a culmination of a targeted multidisciplinary approach and evidence based management in obstetrics. Up to date and easy to understand, it offers a blend of widely accepted guidelines, practical clinical know-how and the latest advances in the field, covering all the emergencies encountered in the delivery room.
• Written and compiled by experts exclusively dedicated to management of obstetrics
• Incorporates a blend of widely accepted guidelines, protocols, clinical knowledge and recent advances in the field
• Exhaustive, comprehensive depiction of presentation, treatment and outcomes of management in the labour ward
• Systematic information in a user friendly format, supported by illustrations tables, flow charts and algorithms
• Emphasis on multidisciplinary approach
• Updated with latest clinical research results