A concise introduction to clinical diagnosis and management?with 1,500+ practice questions and answers for effective board prep
LANGE Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: Clinical Diagnosis and Management is an essential, quick-reference guide for residents and attending physicians in vascular surgery, general surgery, interventional cardiology, and interventional radiology. Divided into four sections—General Vascular, Venous Disease, Arterial Disease, and Special Vascular Conditions—the text covers all aspects of vascular disease diagnosis and management.
Each chapter begins with an overview of the disease process and includes symptoms, general considerations, anatomy, clinical findings, treatment, complications of therapy and management, guidelines, and management algorithms. The high-yield content and multiple-choice questions are ideal for board prep. This unparalled guide is perfect for a range of providers, including vascular surgeons, general surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, and nurse practitioners and physician assistants who specialize in vascular medicine.
LANGE Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: Clinical Diagnosis and Management features:
• Clear, succinct presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical/surgical treatment of major vascular conditions
• High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols<
• 800+ illustrations and images, including CT scans, MRIs, x-rays, and anatomic renderings
• 1,500+ multiple-choice questions and answers for board preparation
• Munier Nazzal, MD, MBA, FRCS, FACS, is professor and vice chair of Surgery Research and Education and chief, Division of Vascular, Endovascular, and Wound Surgery, University of Toledo School of Medicine.
• John Blebea, MD, MBA, FACS, is professor and chair of Surgery at Central Michigan University College of Medicine.
• Mohamed Osman, MD, is associate professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular, Endovascular, and Wound Surgery and the director of the aortic center at the University of Toledo School of Medicine n OH.