• Organs in the Pelvis
•Boundaries of the Pelvis
• Anatomy at the Level of Sacral Promontory
•Ligaments and Supports of the Uterus
•Muscles and Bones of the Pelvis
• Pelvic spaces
•Nerves of the Pelvis
•Application of Knowledge of Anatomy
•Ten Surgical Mantras.
This book offers a concise and easy-to-understand overview of facts and concepts in pelvic anatomy. Laparoscopy provides good vision in a limited field, which means that surgeons have to rely on their anatomical knowledge of what structures lie in the vicinity and which structures need to be preserved. Focusing on surgical anatomy, the book helps laparoscopic surgeons better understand the female pelvic structures so improve their surgical skills.
• Provides up-to-date concepts which are designed to simplify and make laparoscopic female pelvic surgery popular with all pelvic surgeons
• Explains in detail the surgical anatomy of the operating field of pelvic surgeons for clear understanding of the concepts in pelvic surgeries
• Includes advanced laparoscopic procedures with detailed illustrations
• The concepts are easy to understand and practice