This volume mainly describes the protocols for fabrication of liposomal drug delivery system, and consists of three parts, namely, the advances in liposome-based drug delivery system, the general protocols for fabrication of drug-loading liposomes, and the protocols for preparation of functionalized liposome-based drug delivery system. It unearths the formulation of drug-loading liposomes, describes the detailed operation of liposomal formulation, and demonstrates their potential applications. This handbook is targeted at scientists, research students, and young investigators in pharmaceutical enterprises.
• Contains the most comprehensive knowledge and tools on all aspects of biomaterials science and acts as an everyday reference for scientists, practitioners and students
• Presents concisely the information necessary to evaluate most problems which are involved in the application of materials in medicine
• Employs a consistent and systematic approach offering readers an user friendly reference ideal for frequent consultation
• Includes a collection of golden experimental procedures to illustrate the different fundamental concepts
• Contributed by the internationally recognized team