Students' favorite review resource for studying the essentials of medical pharmacology, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, 8th Edition, presents up-to-date drug information in an accessible format ideal for effective review.
Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series, this concise resource features clear writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex pharmacological information, so it is understandable and accessible. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
• NEW! Pharmacogenomics chapter familiarizes students with this topical area of clinical pharmacology.
• NEW! Clinical Application boxes emphasize the practical application of pharmacology concepts with real-world clinical examples.
• NEW! Chapter Summaries facilitate quick review for better student comprehension.
• Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
• Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
• High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
• Enhanced review questions with answers provide valuable self-assessment and prepare students for their Board reviews.