This text is designed to provide readers with a useful and comprehensive resource and state-of-the-art overview about the new, growing and fast-expanding field of “liquid biopsy” for the management of cancer patients. The liquid biopsy represents an important turning point in oncology since it provides a tool for a serial monitoring of disease. Liquid biopsy is our “hand lens” to follow molecular changes that characterize tumor development and progression. The book provide a unique and valuable resource on the clinical relevance of liquid biopsy as well as on the technical aspects of liquid biopsy analysis. All invited authors are recognized experts in their field.
Liquid Biopsy in Cancer Patients: The Hand Lens for Tumor Evolution is targeted to resident and fellows physicians, medical oncologists, molecular biologists and biotechnologists.
• The first text on this specific topic
• A useful and comprehensive resource and state-of-the-art overview about the new, growing and fast-expanding field of “liquid biopsy” for the management of cancer patients
• All authors are recognized experts in their field
• Antonio Giordano, MD, PhD Director Sbarro Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine and Center of Biotechnology College of Science and TechnologyTemple University BioLife Science Bldg. Suite 431 1900 N 12th Street Philadelphia PA 19122 UsaTel: +1 215-204 9520 Fax: +1 215-204 9522 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org@shro.org
• Antonio Russo, MD, PhD Professor of Medical Oncology Section of Medical Oncology Department of Surgical and Oncological Sciences School of Medicine, University of Palermo, Via del Vespro 129 - 90127 Palermo (Italy) Adjunct Full Professor in Temple University, Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine and Center of Biotechnology - College of Science and Biotechnology, Philadelphia (USA) Phone: + 39-091-6552500; Fax: +39-091-6554529 E-mail: email@example.com
• Christian Rolfo, MD, PhDHead of Unit Phase I - Early Clinical TrialsDirector of Clinical Trial Management Program Oncology DepartmentUniversity Hospital AntwerpUZA, Wilrijkstraat 10, 2650 EdegemTel +32 3 821 3646E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org