This book is an unique but practical case-driven guide to a variety of pediatric dermatology diseases observed over long periods. It features a broad range of cases covering initial presentation during infancy and the subsequent developments of through childhood, adolescence and adulthood. Disease cases include papulosquamous disorder, hereditary cornification, exanthematous diseases and viral infections of the skin.
Longitudinal Observation of Pediatric Dermatology Patients offers unique insights into a range of potentially relevant diagnostic and treatment techniques for each case covered, and therefore represents a valuable resource for all practising and trainee dermatologists who encounter these patients.
• Contains case review of numerous pediatric dermatologic patients over time
• Covers a broad range of dermatological diseases and disorders
• Features a wealth of high-quality images of patients from infancy to adulthood
• Provides clear and concise descriptions and explanations of each disease covered
• Dr. Tor Shwayder is director of pediatric dermatologist at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan for more than thirty years. He is a graduate of Harvard University and received his medical degree from University of Michigan Medical School. He did full residencies in pediatrics and dermatology and is board certified in both. He also has a degree in violin teaching from the Royal Academy of Music in London, England.
• Dr. Devika Icecreamwala, MD is a pediatric dermatology specialist in the Bay Area, CA. She received her training in dermatology and pediatric dermatology at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. She received her medical degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City.
• Dr. Marla Jahnke, MD is a board-certified pediatric dermatology specialist in Detroit, MI practicing at Henry Ford Health System and Children’s Hospital of Michigan. She is an assistant professor of dermatology at Wayne State University. She has training in pediatrics and dermatology at Henry Ford, Wayne State and Children’s Mercy Hospitals.
• Dr. Samantha Schneider, MD is a dermatology resident at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI. She received her medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York