Comprehensive and written in a simple, to-the-point style, the brand-new Making the Diagnosis: A Video-Enhanced Guide to Identifying Musculoskeletal Disorders combines physical diagnostic techniques with related radiographic imaging to help you address a variety of injuries and disorders in adults and children. Each section focuses on a specific anatomical area—such as the knee, shoulder, hip, spine, and others—and goes in-depth into the physical exam, important radiologic findings, and suggested treatments.
• Edited by two University of Virginia medical system orthopaedic surgeons with extensive experience and expertise in diagnosing orthopaedic disorders.
• Presented in four-color format with more than 500 illustrations to illuminate the visual aspect of the latest interventional techniques.
• Includes up-to-the-minute content for diagnosing disorders and injuries, such as scoliosis, in pediatric patients.
• Ebook contains an expansive video library of step-by-step demos of the latest, most effective diagnostic physical exam techniques.
• Ideal for any practitioner—from orthopaedic surgeons to family physicians to chiropractors—who encounters patients with a musculoskeletal disorder.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.