This important title brings together a distinguished panel of thought-leaders, known for their insights into the development and application of minimally-invasive surgical and endovascular techniques, to provide a comprehensive and discerning compendium of our most current knowledge and state-of-the-art procedures in the management of cerebral vascular diseases. Written in a style that is accessible to students and experienced practitioners alike, the book covers all the important recent advances that have reshaped the field in dramatic ways. Emphasizing how surgical and endovascular techniques are complementary, the volume includes illuminating chapters on the nexus of endovascular and conventional “open” cerebrovascular surgery, including patient assessment and practice in a hybrid operating environment, utilizing the best methods to achieve optimal outcomes. A major addition to the clinical literature, Management of Cerebrovascular Disorders: A Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary Approach will be of significant interest to neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroradiologists, neurointensivists, students, residents, fellows, and specialized attending physicians.
• Fully multidisciplinary and unlike any other book on the market in addressing the broad range of topics surrounding cerebrovascular disorders
• Comprehensive in coverage
• Developed by renowned experts in the field
• Alejandro M. Spiotta, MD. Department of Neurosurgery . Medical University of South Carolina. Charleston, SC, USA
• Raymond D. Turner, MD. Department of Neurosurgery. Medical University of South Carolina. Charleston, SC, USA
• M. Imran Chaudry, MD. Department of Neurosurgery. Medical University of South Carolina. Charleston, SC, USA
• Aquilla S. Turk, DO . Department of Neurosurgery. Medical University of South Carolina. Charleston, SC, USA