The trusted training resource for pharmacy technicians at all levels.
The role of pharmacy technicians is rapidly expanding, and demand for well-trained technicians has never been higher! Technicians are assuming more responsibilities and are taking on greater leadership roles. Quality training material is increasingly important for new technicians entering the field, and current technicians looking to advance.
Look no further than the new fifth edition of the best-selling Manual for Pharmacy Technicians to master the practical skills and gain the foundational knowledge all technicians need to be successful.
Important Updates and Additions to the Fifth Edition Include:
- A new section on setting learning goals and objectives for students with strategies for effective learning
- Updated information on medication safety, medication reconciliation, and specialty pharmacy practice
- A new chapter on pharmacy informatics and technology guidance for inpatient and retail settings
- An appendix on emergency preparedness
- Tips on finding the right job, continuing education, personal development, and other strategies for career success