Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series, Fractures, Fourth Edition, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering the most advanced, successful surgical techniques for fractures of the upper extremity, lower extremity, pelvis, and acetabulum—all in step-by-step detail. This fully revised edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. New and rewritten chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
• Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in fracture surgery.
• Features four new chapters, each written by a renowned expert in the field: acetabular fractures: Stoppa approach; extremity deformity correction and limb lengthening; proximal humerus fractures: IM nail; and posterior pelvic-ring disruptions: lumbopelvic fixation.
• Covers indications and contraindications, pitfalls and potential complications, pertinent surgical anatomy, and pearls and tips for improving results.
• Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of fracture surgery with guidance from leading orthopaedic surgeons.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.