This sixth installment in the Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery series provides step-by-step instructions and descriptions of procedures that every otolaryngologist who performs otologic/neurotologic surgery should find very useful. All contributors are experts in their field, chosen for their extensive experience and expertise. Extensively illustrated, the book discusses hearing and tympanic membrane reconstruction, grafting, regeneration, approaches for tumor excisions, implanting techniques, nerve decompression, repair and rehabilitation, and other techniques.
• Offers specialists and generalists how-to guidance on successfully performing various common and advanced procedures.
• Content is organized by procedure, and features procedural history, physical assessment, pre- and post-operative planning, technical instructions, and other key topics.
• Includes “pearls and pitfalls”: hints for a successful procedure and avoiding and managing complications.
• Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs depicting accurate techniques.
• Videos of correct procedural techniques are linked from the eBook.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.