• Anatomy of cranium, brain surface and microsurgical comments
• Anatomy of Sylvian fissure, basal ganglia, cavernous sinus, sellar region and microsurgical comments
• Anatomy of temporal lobe, hippocampus, lateral ventricles and microsurgical comments
• Anatomy of Cerebral arteries, veins and microsurgical comments
• Tentorial incisura, the posterior part of the third ventricular anatomy and its surgical comments
• The posterior fossa anatomy and its surgical comments
• The occipital and cervical anatomy and its surgical comments
• Sphenoid sinus and orbital anatomy and its surgical comments
• Internal maxillary anatomy and its bypass for cerebral disorders
• Anatomy of 3rd ventricle and microsurgical comments
This book describes various microneurosurgical techniques from anatomy to clinical practice. In each 10 chapters, anatomy areas and their microsurgical comments are included. Totally 591 photographs, among which 190 are photographs of specimen and 195 are intraoperative photographs, 195 are clinical data and 11 hand-drawing pictures are presented in the book.
It is a practical reference book highly recommended for neurosurgeon, neurologist and resident.
• Detailed comments on each clinical case following anatomical and surgical interpretation
• Thoroughly inclusion of every surgical approach
• Includes more than 500 pictures and illustrations