Written by leading global experts in this rapidly growing field, Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery: A Percutaneous Approach, edited by Ettore Vulcano, MD, A. Holly Johnson, MD, and Oliver N. Schipper, MD, covers all aspects of minimally invasive surgery (MIS) for today’s foot and ankle surgeons. In one highly illustrated, easy-to-follow reference, this cutting-edge text provides practical guidance on the recent advances in technology and techniques that allow for keyhole incisions, lower risk of infection, less pain, and shorter postoperative recovery times. The authors’ years of experience as pioneers of modern MIS foot and ankle surgery in North America ensure that this new reference will become your go-to resource for improved outcomes and fewer complications using today’s best keyhole surgery techniques.
• Covers surgical techniques in a stepwise, highly illustrated manner, with procedural photos, schematic views, imaging, and pearls and pitfalls throughout
• Features an easy-to-follow format in each chapter, covering indications/contraindications, patient history and examination, imaging, preoperative planning/preparation, surgical technique, and outcomes
• Offers expert guidance on MIS for bunionectomies, Lapidus and midfoot fusions, hallux fusions, Freiberg disease, lesser toes deformities, Charcot foot, calcaneus osteotomies, ankle fusion, and much more
• Shares the knowledge of internationally renowned foot and ankle surgeons?those who have studied and perfected keyhole surgery in this fast-growing area
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.