• Contains new chapters on non-coding RNA, genome defense, epigenetics and epigenomics
• Features new and expanded coverage of RNAi, CRISPR, genome editing, giant viruses and proteomics
• Includes an Academic Cell Study Guide that ties all articles from the text with concurrent case studies
• Provides an updated, ancillary package with flashcards, online self-quizzing, references with links to outside content, and PowerPoint slides with images
• David P. Clark, BA (honors)Christ's College Cambridge, 1973 PhD University of Brsitol (England), 1977, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, USA.
• Nanette J. Pazdernik, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
• Michelle McGehee, Biology Professor, TX, USA