A must-have resource for any orthopaedic library, the latest edition of this technique-focused guide to the elbow has been revised and updated to give you even more coverage of trauma, arthroscopy, soft tissue injury, and joint replacement. The new full-color illustrations and online access to 43 video clips of exams and procedures performed by experts visually enhance an already great resource for both the novice becoming familiar with elbow anatomy and biomechanics and the seasoned surgeon treating difficult elbow problems.
• Covers all major areas of elbow surgery, including arthroscopy, trauma, sports, pediatrics, arthroplasty, and salvage procedures.
• Supplements the text with full-color-photos, illustrations, and diagrams for a more instructive and visually appealing approach.
New To This Edition:
• Provides expanded coverage of key topics in trauma, soft tissue procedures, joint replacement techniques, and innovative techniques for addressing cartilage lesions and restoring joint motion.
• Includes over 2 hours of exam and procedural videos - such as arthroscopic procedures, fracture fixation, arthroplasty, and other reconstructive techniques - performed by the experts online for step-by-step guidance.
• Features a new section on arthroscopic surgical procedures, now with expanded indications and evolving techniques.
• Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
• Bernard F. Morrey, MD, Professor of Othopedics, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Professor of Orthopedics, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas;
• Joaquin Sanchez Sotelo and Mark E Morrey