LADWIG, G.; ACKLEY, B.; FLYNN MAKIC, M.
Portable and easy-to-use, Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 6th Edition is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! This pocket-sized reference book is a condensed version Ackley's Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 12th Edition that helps you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. Using a quick-access format, it includes the 2018-20 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans, featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching. Plus, alphabetic thumb tabs allow for quick and easy access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
• UNIQUE! Includes care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, including pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions.
• Alphabetical thumb tabs provides your students with quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
• Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
• Nursing Diagnoses Index on the inside front and back cover.
New to this Edition
• NEW! UNIQUE! 2018-2020 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses includes 17 new and 8 retired sets.
• Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; Co-Owner and Nursing Consultant, Holistic Choices; Healing Touch Practitioner, Jackson, MI.
• Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; President, The Betty Ackley LLC, Jackson, MI.
• Mary Beth Flynn Makic, RN, PhD, CNS, CCNS, CCRN, Research Nurse Specialist/Educator, Assistant Professor, Adjoint, University of Colorado Hospital and University of Colorado at Denver, College of Nursing, Aurora, CO