• Mycosesin HIV/AIDS
• Viral Infections of the Skinin HIV/AIDS
• Bacterial Dermatosisin HIV/AIDS
• Syphilisin HIV/AIDS: Case 1-18
• Parasitic Infections of the Skinin HIV/AIDS
• Neoplastic Diseasein HIV/AIDS
• Inflammatory Diseasein HIV/AIDS
• Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) -Releated Diseasesin HIV/AIDS
• Other Disease Related to HIV/AIDS.
This book introduces a number of HIV/AIDS cases with mucocutaneous lesions. HIV/AIDS can manifest a variety of skin lesions due to immunological disorder, opportunistic infections and tumors always occur primarily with skin lesions. The cases included in this book reflect the diseases spectrum and evolution of mucocutaneous lesions at different stages before and after AIDS antiretroviral therapy (ART) as well.This book consists of nine chapters, including fungal, viral, bacterial, parasitic, neoplastic, inflammatory diseases, syphilis and ART-induced diseases, etc. More than 300 cases and 600 photos of representative and important clinical significances are selected, showing the different clinical characteristics of the same disease under different immune status. Clinical photos are combined with clear and concise medical history along with the discussion on it, by which the readers can understand why skin lesions can be used as the early diagnostic clues to HIV/AIDS infection. Moreover, every chapter summarizes the similarity and characteristics of each type of skin diseases, which outlines and explains why they are AIDS-related mucocutaneous lesions.
• Introduces various skin lesions as the early diagnostic clues to HIV/AIDS infection
• Presents more than 300 cases with clinical photos
• Summarizes the similarity and characteristics of each type of skin diseases related to HIV/AIDS infection
• Yu-ye Li is the Professor and Director of Department of Dermatology and Venereology, First Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical University, Kunming, China.
• Kun-hua Wang is the Professor and Dean of First Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical University.
• Li He is the Professor at Department of Dermatology and Venereology, First Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical University.