• Identifies state-of-the-art multidimensional analytical methods for targeted and untargeted profiling of complex mixtures from different environmental matrices (soil, sediment, water, and air)
• Assesses the advantages and limitations of the most modern and sophisticated multidimensional analytical methods in environmental research
• Highlights the current challenges and potential future directions in the application of multidimensional analytical tools to advance the current understanding on the dynamics and fate of environmental pollutants in different environmental matrices
• Regina Duarte, Department of Chemistry and CESAM, University of Aveiro, Portugal.
• Armando C. Duarte, University of Aveiro, Portugal