1 Imag ing T echniques/Physics/Quality and Safety 1
2 Normal/Normal V ariants 23
3 Congenital and Developmental Spine/Extremity Anomalies and Dysplasias 30
4 Infection 44
5 Tumors and Tumor-Like Conditions 56
6 Trauma 111
7 Metabolic and Hematologic Disorders 175
8 Arthropathy 191
9 Miscellaneous 219
Prepare for success on the musculoskeletal imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review, Second Edition, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam.
• Features questions in all exam areas, including imaging basics, normal anatomy, congenital and developmental spine/extremity anomalies and dysplasias, infection, tumors and tumor-like conditions, trauma, metabolic and hematologic disorders, arthropathy, and more.
• Accompanies each question with 1 or 2 high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, or ultrasound images.
• Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references.
• Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.