• Nanotechnology and its Applications in Biomedical Engineering.
Yaser Dahman , Ehsan Jafari Nasr , Drashti Prekh, Mays Alhamami , Ranjot Kaur
• Biomedical Applications of Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles-An Insight.
*Lavanya Khanna , Surya Kant Tripathi
• Dendrimers as Promising Nanocarriers in Drug Delivery.
Avinash Gothwal , Ashok Kumar Sharma, Gurjit Kaur Bhatti, Umesh Gupta
• Designing Nanocargos for Multi Drug Resistant Cancerous Cells: Strategies and Applications.
*Shivani Rai Paliwal, Pawan Tekchandani, Balak Das Kurmi, Rishi Paliwal
• Aptamers for Targeted Nano-Delivery.
Suman Chaudhary, Naznin Akhtar, Jayanth Surya Narayanan Shankara Narayanan, Afrah Jalil Abd, Joanna Macdonald, Sarah Shigdar, Rupinder Kaur Kanwar, Jagat R Kanwar
• Multi-Dimensional Approaches for Targeted Drug Delivery using Nanostructured Systems.
Charan Singh, Ranjot Kaur, Ripandeep Kaur, Raman Bahl, Bhupinder Singh
• Versatility of Poly(lactic Acid) and Modified Poly(lactic Acid) for Nanobioengineering Applications.
Chelladurai Karthikeyan Balavigneswaran, Kalyan Ramesh, Ranjot Kaur, Nira Misra
• Surface Functionalization and Antibacterial Characteristics of the Titatnium-Based Metallic Biomaterials at Nanoscale.
Jalal Azadmanjiri, Wai Hong Wong, Jagat R. Kanwar, Christopher C. Berndt, James Wang, Vijay K. Srivastava
• Nanocrystals of Poorly water-soluble drugs: Production technologies, characterization and functionalization.
Ana Rita Fernandes, Ana Claudia Santos, Francisco J. Veiga, Eliana B. Souto
• Nanofibers for Delivery of Drugs and Bioactives.
Amit Kumar Goyal, Saurav Bhandari, Ranjot Kaur, Charan Singh, Goutam Rath
• Rapid Nano-Tooling in Clinical Dentistry.
Kamaljit Singh Boparai, Rupinder Singh
• Face Recognition through Nano-based Neural Networks.
*Geetika Singh, Indu Chhabra
• Brain Delivery using Oral Nanoparticles: Promises, Challenges and Future Prospects.
Pramod Kumar, Ruchi Malik, Kaisar Raza
• Microfluidic Technology: A Promising Approach for Nanotoxicity Studies in Physiologically Realistic Environments.
Sanjeev Kumar Mahto, Suruchi Poddar
• Surface Engineered Nanomaterial: Environmental and Safety Considerations in Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Products
Lena Leopold, Chaoyang Zhao, Lisa McConnachie, Rajneet Kaur Khurana, Teenu, Bhupinder Singh, Rodney J.Y.Ho
The objective of this book is to provide the fundamental comprehension of a broad range of topics in an integrated volume such that readership hailing from diverse disciplines can rapidly acquire the necessary background for applying it in pertinent research and development field.
• Bring together the novel applications of nanoengineered materials in biological milieu
• Discuss the perspectives of the technologies explored so far based upon the findings outlined in highly organized tables, illustrative figures and flow charts
• Provide an explicit account on vital aspects of nanobioengineering
• Help to stimulate the interest of the academic researchers, industrial scientists, businessmen and juvenile scholars
• Address key multidisciplinary challenges faced by nanobioengineering scientists to foster the desired collaboration among biologists, chemists, physicists, engineers and clinicians
Professor Bhupinder Singh Bhoop, MPharm, PhD, DSt, FPAS, is globally acclaimed for his QbD-enabled nanostructured drug delivery research work. A prolific writer, he has 281 original journal publications, 16 books, 1 directory, 52 book chapters, 5 patents and 3 technology transfers to his credit. He is on Editorial Board of scores journals too. A widely travelled scientist, he has delivered more than 270 invited talks across the globe, and has duly trained tons of hundreds of scientists from pharma industry on QbD and nanomedicines. He has handled 15 research projects, and guided/guiding 31 PhD’s, three post-doctorates and 55 postgraduate scholars. Currently, he is serving as Founder-Coordinator of UGC Centre for Excellence in Nano Biomedical Applications, and Coordinator, UGC Centre of Advanced Studies (Pharmaceutical Sciences), both at Panjab University, Chandigarh.