• Describes the impact of diet, caffeine and physical activity on sleep
• Reviews the neurology and metabolism of sleep
• Identifies what foods impact sleep and how
• Discusses the clinical use of nutraceuticals to improve sleep
• Ronald Ross Watson, Professor, Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health and School of Medicine, Arizona Health Sciences Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA.
• Victor R. Preedy, Professor of Nutritional Biochemistry, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Professor of Clinical Biochemistry, Department of Clinical Biochemistry; Director of the Genomics Centre, King’s College, London, UK