SILBERSWEIG, D.; SAFAR, L.; DAFFNER, K.
• Part I: Structural and Functional Neuroanatomy
1. A Neuroanatomy Primer
2. Functional Neurocircuitry of Affective and Behavioral Processes and Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
3. Functional Neurocircuitry of Cognition and Cognitive Syndromes
• Part II: Neuropsychiatric Assessment
4. The Neuropsychiatric Exam and Ancillary Tests
5. Psychosocial Interventions in Neuropsychiatry: Psychotherapy, Rehabilitative Therapy, and Case Management
6. Neuropsychological Evaluation in Neuropsychiatry
• Part III: Neuropsychiatric Treatments
7. Psychopharmacology in Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
8. Brain Stimulation Therapies in Neuropsychiatry
9. Neuroimaging in Clinical Neuropsychiatry
10. Forensic Neuropsychiatry: Brain, Behavior, and the Courts
11. Holistic and Sustainable Management of Complex Neuropsychiatric Patients
• Part IV: Neurobehavioral and Neuropsychiatric Syndromes
12. Neuropsychiatry of Mild Cognitive Impairment, Alzheimer's Disease and Cerebrovascular Disease
13. Neuropsychiatric Aspects of Parkinson's Disease and Dementia with Lewy Bodies
14. Neuropsychiatry of Disorders of Cognition with Acute and Subacute Course
15. Neuropsychiatry of Inflammatory and Infectious Disorders
16. Neuropsychiatry of Cancer and Its Treatment
17. Neuropsychiatry of Epilepsy
18. Neuropsychiatry of Multiple Sclerosis
19. Functional Neurological Symptom Disorder
20. Neuropsychiatric Aspects of Addiction
21. Neuropsychiatry of Traumatic Brain Injury
22. Psychopharmacology of Autism Spectrum Disorder
23. Neuropsychiatry of Tourette Syndrome and Related Tic Disorders
A complete full-color guide to the principles and practice of behavioral neurology and neuropsychiatry
Written by experts at the Center for Brain/Mind Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, this full-color resource offers a concise, yet comprehensive overview of the practice of neuropsychiatry and behavioral neurology. It provides a practical approach to learning structural and functional neuroanatomy, neuropsychiatric assessment, neuropsychiatric treatments, and neurobehavioral and neuropsychiatric syndromes.
• Numerous full-color illustrations of brain anatomy
• High-resolution brain CT and MRI scans
• Chapters include Learning Objectives, Key Terms, and Review Questions
• David Silbersweig, MD Chairman, Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School.
• Laura T. Safar, MD Director, Department of Neuropsychiatry, Brigham and Women's Hospital.
• Kirk R. Daffner, MD Chief, Division of Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Brigham and Women's Hospital.