Prepare for success on the neuroimaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Neuroradiology: A Core Review, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Sathish Kumar Dundamadappa, Prachi Dubey, Daniel Thomas Ginat, and Gul Moonis, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 500 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations and annotated images of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam.
• Features questions in all exam areas, covering the brain, spine, and head and neck
• Features over 1,400 high-resolution images
• Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references
• Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.