• Basic Concepts in Robotics
• Supervisory-Control in Neurosurgical Robotics
• A Teleoperated Surgical Robot System
• Shared-Control Robots
• Robot-Assisted Brain Biopsy
• Robot-Assisted Deep Brain Stimulation
• Robot-Assisted Stereoelectroencephalography Implantation
• Robot-Assisted Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy
• Robotic Automated Skull-Base Drilling
• Robot-Assisted Pituitary Surgery
• Robot-Assisted Pedicle Screw Placement
• Robot-Assisted Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
• Robot-Assisted Paravertebral Schwannoma Resection
• Early Developments, Current Systems, and Future Directions.
This volume introduces engineers and healthcare professionals to the latest in neurosurgical robotic technology. The chapters in this book are organized into two parts and cover basic engineering concepts that underpin surgical robotics; various robotic platforms and how these systems make their way to the clinic; popular applications of surgical robots in neurosurgery within subspecialties; and a discussion on the future development of neurosurgical robotic systems. In the Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your clinic.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Neurosurgical Robotics is a valuable resources for scientists and engineers interested in learning more about this fascinating and developing field.