1. Mitsudo’s PCI Techniques for CTO
2. Stenting of Bifurcation Lesions
3. Stenting of RCA Ostial Lesions
4. Stenting of Left Main Coronary Artery (LM) Lesions
5. Mitsudo’s Non-pushing PCI Techniques
This book provides an in-depth review of non-pushing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). With abundant, clear figures, the chapters logically describe retrograde wiring techniques, including the stenting of bifurcation lesions, right coronary artery ostial lesions, and left main trunk (LMT) lesions, and then go on to illustrate Mitsudo’s non-pushing PCI techniques. Short columns between chapters offer tips and tricks to help readers gain a better understanding.
Given its scope, this book is not only a valuable resource for by coronary interventionalists dealing with PCI for complex lesions including chronic total occlusion (CTO), but also serves as a practical and informative for cardiologists.
• Explains the non-pushing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI),a key concept for complex PCI of CTO developed by Dr. Kazuaki Mitsudo
• Features abundant figures for clear guidance
• Serves as a useful guide for coronary interventionalists dealing with PCI for complex lesion especially CTO
Kazuaki Mitsudo MD. Former Deputy Chief of Kurashiki Central Hospital, Kurashiki, Japan. Former Board Chair of the Japanese Association of Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics