• Brings a comprehensive review and recommendations for new clinical trial designs for modern cancer therapeutics
• Provides the reader with a better understanding on how to design and implement early phase oncology trials
• Presents a better and updated understanding of the process of developing new treatments for cancer, the exciting scientific advances and how they are informing drug development
• Shivaani Kummar, Professor of Medicine and Radiology, Co-Director, Translational Oncology Program at Stanford, Director of the Phase I Clinical Research Program, Stanford University, USA.
• Chris Takimoto, Chief Medical Officer, Forty Seven Inc., USA