Series Foreword ix
1 Radiopharmaceuticals .. 1
2 Endocrine System . .. 15
3 Musculoskeletal System .. 47
4 Head and Neck .. 82
5 Nuclear Cardiology . .. 100
6 Vascular and Lymphatics . . 127
7 Pulmonary System .. 142
8 Gastrointestinal System .. 169
9 Genitourinary System .. 195
10 Pediatric Nuclear Medicine. . 217
11 Oncology .. 233
12 Physics, Artifacts, NRC,
Quality Control, and Safety .. 265
Prepare for success on the nuclear medicine component of the radiology Core Exam! Nuclear Medicine: A Core Review, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Chirayu Shah, Marques Bradshaw, and Ishani Dalal is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers. Fully revised content, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam. This revised edition includes one hundred new questions with a dedicated physics chapter. Questions removed from the previous edition are still available for review in the eBook.,
• Features questions in all exam areas, including basic imaging, radiopharmaceuticals, relevant organ systems, oncology, and quality/safety control.
• Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references.
• Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.