1. Glucose Metabolism Imaging
2. Clinical Utility of 18F-FDG PET/CT in Breast Cancer Management and Targeted Therapy
3. The application of 18F-FDG PET/CT in diagnose and therapy of non-small cell lung cancer
4. Clinical application of 18F-FDG PET/CT in lymphoma
5. Clinical utility of 18F-FDG PET/CT scanning in urological cancers management
6. Gynecologic tumor PET / CT imaging
7. Molecular imaging and targeted therapy of gastrointestinal cancer
8. Head and Neck Cancer
9. Molecular imaging and targeted therapy of malignant melanoma
10. Role of 18F-FDG PET/CT in Pediatric Oncology
11. Molecular imaging
12. Receptor targeted radionuclide imaging (RTRI) and peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT)
13. Radioimmunoimaging and targeted therapy
14. Apoptosis imaging
15. Radionuclide gene and reporter gene imaging
16. Na+/I- symporter target for thyroid disease imaging and treatment
17. Molecular Imaging and Targeted Therapy In Neurology
18. Nuclear cardiolgy
19. Equipment for imaging and mechanism, radiation protection
20. Molecular imaging probe.
This book introduces molecular imaging and Target Therapy in various cancers. The first part is the subjects and primary focused on the basics of nuclear physics, radiation dosimetry, nuclear medicine equipment and small animal imaging equipment. The second part is about the radiopharmaceutical and commonly used clinical radiopharmaceuticals, including positron emission imaging agent, single photon emission imaging agent, and radionuclide therapy agents as well as their radioactive preparation, quality control, and a brief clinical application were included. Also, this part introduces a number of new imaging agents which were potential value of clinical applications. In the third part, the clinical application of the conventional imaging agent 18F-FDG in different tumors and neurodegenerative diseases and 18F-Dopa imaging in the nervous system are discussed. Besides the clinical applications of 99mTc labeled radiopharmaceuticals in parathyroid disease, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, sentinel lymph node, metastatic bone tumors, liver and gallbladder disease in children are introduced. Finally, the applications of radionuclide 131I on treatments of Graves' disease and differentiated thyroid cancer and metastases are investigated respectively.
This book is a useful reference for professionals engaged in nuclear medicine and clinical research, including clinical nuclear medicine physicians, nuclear medicine engineers and nuclear medicine pharmacists.
• Highlights the nuclear medicine radiotracer characteristics, and strive to strengthen the concept of molecular imaging and target therapy
• Presents the unique advantages of nuclear medicine in the function, metabolism, and gene receptor scintigraphy
• Sorts chapters by the application of imaging agent 18F-FDG, 18F, 99mTc and 131I in different cancers
Editor Gang Huang is a professor and the President, Shanghai University of Medicine & Health Sciences(SUMHS). He is also the Elected President of Asia-Oceanian Federation of Nuclear Medicine &Biology; Dean of Asia School of Nuclear Medicine; Editor in Chief, Chinese Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging andt the predecessor president of Chinese Society of Nuclear Medicine.