• Covers the basic processes of oxidative stress, from molecular biology, to whole organs
• Highlights antioxidants in foods, including plants and other components of diet
• Provides the framework for further, in-depth analysis or studies via well-designed clinical trials or via the analysis of pathways, mechanisms and componentsa
• Amelia Marti del Moral, Professor, Department of Nutrition, Food Sciences and Physiology, Pamplona, Spain.
• Concepcion M. Aguilera, Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Granada, Granada, Spain