1. Anesthesia for Pregnancy Induced Liver Disease
2. Anesthetic Management of Pregnant Patients with Hypertensive Disorders
3. Anesthesia for the Pregnant Diabetic Patient
4. Anesthesia for the Morbidly Obese Pregnant Patient
5. Anesthesia for the Pregnant Patient with Asthma
6. Anesthesia for the Pregnant Patient with Autoimmune Disorders
7. Anesthesia for the Parturient with Intracranial and Spinal Surgery
8. Anesthetic Management of Pregnant Patient with Neurological and Neuromuscular Disorders
9. Anesthetic Management of the Pregnant Patient with Renal Disease
10. Anesthesia for Pregnant Patient with Psychiatric Disorders
11. Anesthesia for Pregnant Patient with Coagulation Disorders
12. Pregnant Patients on Anticoagulants
13. Anesthesia for Pregnant Patient with Cardiac Disease
14. Anesthesia for Parturient with Human Immunodeficiency Virus
15. Anesthesia for Pregnant Patients with Eisenmenger Syndrome
16. Anesthesia for the Pregnant Patient with Intrathoracic Tumor
17. Anesthesia for the Pregnant Patient with Obstructive Sleep Apnea
This book presents general measures and offers a comprehensive overview of anesthetic considerations for specific serious medical problems in pregnant patients, with a focus on the anesthetic management of non-obstetric disorders during pregnancy and pregnancy-induced diseases.
Although many books on this topic are available, this unique volume addresses specific disorders that may be encountered in daily obstetric anesthesia practice and discusses in detail serious medical problems during pregnancy. As such it is a valuable tool, providing targeted information particularly on the anesthetic considerations and management of not only non-obstetric diseases during pregnancy but also pregnancy- induced diseases.
• Primarily discusses general measures and anesthetic and/or analgesic considerations for delivery in pregnant patients with serious medical problems
• Secondly focuses on the anesthetic management of non-obstetric disorders during pregnancy and pregnancy-induced diseases.
• Generally addresses the relationship between anesthesia and other disciplines