• Intraocular tumors: An overview
• Genetics of retinoblastoma
• Recent aspects of pathology of retinoblastoma
• Malignant melanoma of choroid
• Genetics of malignant melanoma
• Pitfalls in the diagnosis of malignant melanoma
• Intraocular lymphoma
• Vasoproliferative tumors of retina
• Choroidal metastasis
• Eye and leukemia
• Malignant orbital tumors
• Tumors of lids
• Tumors of conjunctiva.
The book covers practically all tumors of eye and adnexa. Chapters are contributed by well- established ocular oncologists of India. It describes retinoblastoma, malignant melanoma and lymphoma in some detail while covering tumors of lids and conjunctiva briefly. Separate chapters are devoted to the pathology of retinoblastoma, genetics of retinoblastoma and malignant melanoma. Each chapter is profusely illustrated. The book provides state-of-the-art knowledge needed to diagnose ocular cancers in the early stage and to treat them effectively.
The book meets the curriculum of postgraduate studies of the Indian Universities. It will be very useful for students who are preparing for MD, MS, DNB and FRCS examinations. The book will assist practicing ophthalmologists in early diagnosis and treatment of ocular tumors.
• Comprehensive well-illustrated book on ocular tumors
• Includes separate chapters on genetics of retinoblastoma and malignant melanoma
• Discusses recent treatment modalities of ocular tumors
• Written by well-established oncologists in the field