MORAN, C.A.; KALHOR, N.; WEISSFERDT, A.
This text provides the necessary tools and up-to-date information on the morphological approach and most current use of ancillary techniques in the diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors. The work is divided by sub specialty areas so that the reader can easily obtain the information desired. Features of histopathological lesions are presented in each area, as well as an up-to-date use of the different immunohistochemical stains and molecular biology features, when applicable, which are commonly used to determine treatment modalities. All sub specialty sections are written by sub specialty pathologists with experience in tumor pathology and who work in a cancer center. Each chapter is richly illustrated and properly referenced. Oncological Surgical Pathology will be of use not only for pathologists (including pathology residents and fellows), but also for oncological surgeons, oncologists and interventional radiologists.
• Provides the necessary tools and up to date information for the diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors
• Richly illustrated with extensive microscopic photos
• Written by experts in the field from a prestigious cancer center
• Cesar A. Moran, MD. Department of PathologyUniversity of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
• Neda Kalhor, MDDepartment of PathologyUniversity of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, TX
• Annikka Weissferdt, MDDepartment of PathologyUniversity of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, TX