The field of shoulder and elbow surgery continues to rapidly expand and evolve. Orthopaedic Knowledge Update®: Shoulder and Elbow 5 is focused on the most recent advances in this area of orthopaedics.
Written for the practicing orthopaedic surgeon, this new edition presents the most recent literature on the shoulder and the elbow and the advances in all areas of shoulder and elbow surgery.
Shoulder and elbow specialists will also find this edition useful, along with residents and fellows, who will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a world-class group of section editors and authors.
• New information on the design and biomechanics of reverse shoulder arthroplasty, biologics and healing, management of elbow and shoulder injuries in throwing athletes, and diagnosis and management of complex regional pain syndrome and causalgia
• New chapters on imaging of the shoulder for evaluation of the glenoid in instability and degenerative disease
• Chapters on basic and advanced elbow arthroscopy and the most recent science on rotator cuff healing
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.