Have an idea for a new tool or instrument? This a great resource to use to bring your invention ideas to the bedside! Written for clinicians, researchers, students, and entrepreneurs, this concise yet comprehensive review presents a clear process to identify, invent, and implement new technology solutions that aid in effective and safe practice in orthopedic surgery.
• Includes practical advice on how to scope and scale markets, develop ideas within institutions, create business plans, and identify business partners.
• Written by a team of medical, engineering, and business experts, including executives from the equipment industry.
• Reflects the medical device industry’s increased globalization and focus on value-conscious healthcare.
• Features stories of technological developments that have shaped modern orthopaedic surgery practice.
• Reviews and evaluates emerging technologies, including reasons for success, reasons for failure, and lessons that can be applied to new solutions.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech