3: Gynaecology and genitourinary medicine
6: Primary Care
9: Anaesthesia and intensive care
10: Eponymous syndromes
13: Emergency medicine
14: Pre-Hospital care
The third edition of Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Specialties features over 400 Single Best Answer questions that are mapped to the medical school curricula. Packed with questions written by experienced doctors in each specialty, and rooted in real-life clinical encounters, this revision tool is an authoritative guide for students. Further reading resources and cross-references to the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties have been fully updated to expand your revision further on topics you find challenging.
• Includes a colour plate section with over 50 full-colour images for illustration based assessments
• Includes detailed feedback on every question explaining the rationale behind right and wrong answers
• Four star rating system rates question difficulty so you can monitor your progress as you learn
New to this Edition:
• A new chapter on 'Eponymous Syndromes'
• Fully cross-referenced to the tenth edition of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties
• Luci Etheridge, Consultant Paediatrician and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Clinical Education, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and St George's, University of London.
• Alex Bonner, Consultant Anaesthetist, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.