• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry 6th edition
Chapter 1 History and examination
Chapter 2 Preventive and community dentistry
Chapter 3 Paediatric dentistry
Chapter 4 Orthodontics
Chapter 5 Restorative Dentistry 1: Periodontology
Chapter 6 Restorative Dentistry 2: repairing teeth
Chapter 7 Restorative Dentistry 3: Replacing teeth
Chapter 8 Restorative Dentistry 4: Endodontics
Chapter 9 Oral surgery
Chapter 10 Oral medicine
Chapter 11 Maxillofacial surgery
Chapter 12 Medicine relevant to dentistry
Chapter 13 Therapeutics
Chapter 14 Analgesia, anaesthesia, and sedation
Chapter 15 Dental materials
Chapter 16 Law and ethics
Chapter 17 Professionalism and communication
Chapter 18 Practice management
Chapter 19 Syndromes of the head and neck
Chapter 20 Useful information and addresses
• Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Dentistry
Chapter 1 Anatomy of the Head and Neck by Nicholas Longridge
Chapter 2 Preventative and Paediatric Dentistry by Nicholas Longridge
Chapter 3 Orthodontics by Nadia Ahmed
Chapter 4 Periodontics by Pete Clarke
Chapter 5 Endodontics by Nicholas Longridge
Chapter 6 Prosthodontics by Pete Clarke
Chapter 7 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Tariq Ali
Chapter 8 Oral Medicine and Oral Pathology by Raheel Aftab
Chapter 9 General Medicine by Tariq Ali
Chapter 10 Therapeutics and Medical Emergencies by Tariq Ali
Chapter 11 Analgesia, Anaesthetic and Sedation by Thomas Albert Park
Chapter 12 Dental Materials by Raheel Aftab
Chapter 13 Head and Neck Syndromes by Nicholas Longridge
Chapter 14 Radiology and Radiography by Raheel Aftab
Chapter 15 Statistics, Epidemiology & Public Dental Health by Pete Clarke
This pack brings together two essential texts on clinical dentistry, covering all core topics for a value-for-money price. The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry distils the essentials of clinical practice into concise notes whilst the Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Dentistry distils the core knowledge needed for exams into 270 questions.
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry is the indispensable guide for all dental students and practitioners.
Concise and practically focused, the handbook balances a pragmatic approach alongside evidence-based clinical knowledge, guidelines and protocols. This handbook is in full colour, with even more images and diagrams to aid understanding.
Accompanying this guide is Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Dentistry. Written and peer-reviewed by clinicians and mapped to dental school curricula, this is a revision book you can trust. Closely aligned to the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry, it is organised by specialties and includes cross references back to the Oxford Handbook for further revision. Detailed answers explain the rationale behind right and wrong answers, a four star rating system indicates question difficulty and key words highlight specific clues or words to assist with recall.
• Two must-have guides to clinical dentistry in a value-for-money pack
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry is an essential guide to dental clinical knowledge and skills
• Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Dentistrycontains 270 questions with cross references back to the Oxford Handbook for further revision
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry provides summary boxes throughout to highlight important issues
• Oxford Assess and Progress: Clinical Dentistrycontains detailed answers that explain the rationale behind right and wrong answers
• Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry contains full colour images of techniques, clinical guidelines and equipment
• David A. Mitchell, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon; Honorary Consultant and Senior Clinical Lecturer, Mid-Yorkshire Hospitals Trust, Leeds Teaching Hospitals, UK.
• Laura Mitchell, Consultant Orthodontist; Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, St Lukes' Hospital, Bradford; Leeds Dental Institute, UK.
• Nicholas Longridge, Academic Clinical Fellow/Specialty Registrar, Liverpool University Dental Hospital.
• Pete Clarke, Specialty Registrar in Restorative Dentistry, University Dental Hospital of Manchester.
• Raheel Aftab, General Dental Practitioner, Kent, Surrey