With complete, concise coverage of prevention, indications, diagnosis, and treatment, Pediatric Allergy, 4th Edition, is your go-to resource for current, clinically-focused content in the rapidly changing field of allergies and immune-mediated diseases in children. This highly regarded reference fully covers immunology and origins of allergy, growth and development, pregnancy, infancy, and early, middle, and late childhood-all with a new, practical, clinical focus. You’ll find authoritative coverage of the full range of allergies in pediatric patients, from asthma and other common conditions to rare or uncommon allergies, providing a one-stop resource for clinicians across specialties who care for children.
• Donald Y. M. Leung, MD, PhD, Head, Division of Pediatric Allergy/Immunology, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver CO, USA Professor of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver CO, USA.
• Cezmi A Akdis, Professor of Immunology, Swiss Institute of Allergy and Asthma Research, Davos, Switzerland.
• Leonard B. Bacharier, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Clinical Director, Division of Pediatric Allergy, Immunology and Pulmonary Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis, Children's Hospital, St Louis MO, USA.
• Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles, MD, PhD, Professor of Clinical Immunology and Pediatrics Icahn School of Medicine Mt Sinai Hospital New York, New York.
• Scott H Sicherer, MD, Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, Chief, Pediatrics Allergy and Immunology, Medical Director, General Clinical Research Center, Jaffe Food Allergy Institute, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York NY, USA.
• Hugh A. Sampson, MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA