1. The Role of Personalized Medicine in Current and Future Clinical Practice of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine: Towards Anesthesiomics
2. The Role of OMICS (Genomics, Epigenetics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics) in Personalized Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
3. Personalized Anesthetic Pharmacology
4. Personalized Cardiac Anesthesia
5. Personalized Anesthesia for Lungs and Respiratory Tract
6. Personalized Medicine in Pain Management
7. Pediatric Personalized Anesthesia
8. Personalized Anesthesia for Renal and Genitourinary System
9. Personalized Anesthesia for GI Tract and Hepatobiliary System
10. Personalized Critical Care Medicine
11. Personalized Anesthesia in Hematology
12. Personalized Medicine in Body Fluid Management
13. Personalized Medicine and Perioperative Stress Response Modification
14. Cellular and Molecular Basis of Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Practice and Applications to Personalized Medicine
15. Personalized Anesthesia for the Elderly
16. The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Personalized Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
17. The Role of Education in Personalized Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine
This book discusses the current and future impact of cellular and molecular medicine (CMM) on anesthesiology and perioperative medicine. It covers the topic from a translational perspective and describes the relevance of CMM to daily clinical practice. Taking a bench-to-bedside approach, chapters examine topics including perioperative acute and chronic management, perioperative organ protection, and novel pharmaceuticals.
Personalized Medicine in Anesthesia, Pain and Perioperative Medicine is aimed at anesthesiologists and pain physicians, and will also be of interest to pharmacists and those working in cellular and molecular medicine.
• Describes clinical research relevant to perioperative care
• Covers diagnostic and therapeutic applications of cellular and molecular anesthesia
• Summarizes advances in anesthesia-related pharmaceuticals
Professor Ali Dabbagh, MD is a Professor of Cardiac Anesthesia, Cardiac Anesthesia Department, Anesthesiology Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
He is also Editor in Chief, JCMA (Journal of Cellular & Molecular Anesthesia).
He has published three previous books with Springer: Postoperative Critical Care for Adult Cardiac Surgical Patients, Congenital Heart Disease in Pediatric and Adult Patients and Postoperative Critical Care for Cardiac Surgical Patients.