Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
MAXIMUM RETENTION IN MINIMUM TIME!
Studying for the USMLE® Step 1 can be a race against time. Deja Review: Pharmacology, Third Edition helps you beat the clock—and score big. Designed for rapid review, this grade-boosting sourcebook distills your coursework into the need-to-know, high-yield concepts and topics that will give you the edge on exam day.
Deja Review: Pharmacology features an at-a-glance, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format, which reinforces familiar material, while accelerating your mastery of commonly tested topics. The Q&As help you efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamlines your study time by focusing only on the correct answers. Ideal for last-minute cramming, this quick-reference also enables you to pinpoint your weaknesses and strengths so you can fine-tune your preparation—and tackle the most difficult exam questions with confidence.
• Provides a flashcard experience with the convenience of a book
• USMLE® -style vignettes deliver review material in a board-simulating clinical presentation
• Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the subject matter
• Clinical correlations of basic science help you gear up for coursework and board exams
• Compact and easy to carry for on-the-spot studying