Pharmacology made manageable. Assure your mastery of pharmacology nursing knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. Over 1,200 NCLEX®-style questions on medication administration provide the practice you need to build your confidence. Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers as well as Medication Memory Joggers for select questions.
2 Books in 1!
• Q&A Course Review
• NCLEX® prep
• About 1,200 questions in all with Medication Memory Joggers for select questions and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
• Includes a 100-question comprehensive final exam
• 30-Day Access to Davis Edge for NCLEX®-RN
• Most questions written at application and analysis level—just like the exam.
• An easy-to-follow format, organized by body system.
• All questions field tested by nursing students.
• Content reflects the content and format of the latest NCLEX-RN® Test Plan
• More alternative-format questions, including select all that apply (SATA,) fill-in-the-blank, ordered response, chart/exhibit, and graphic questions.
• Questions crossed referenced to concept-based learning terminology
• New Chapter! Reproductive System
• Approximately 50-60 new drugs added, including new drugs for diabetes and anticoagulants
• Only generic drug names referenced in questions to mirror their use on the NCLEX.
• FREE, 30-day access to Davis Edge NCLEX-RN® included with purchase. Test yourself with 10,000+ challenging questions; review proven test-taking strategies; and prepare for the biggest test of your career with simulated NCLEX exams.*