Sharpen your critical thinking skills and prepare for real-world practice with clinical cases
Build and enhance your knowledge of orthopaedic physical therapy with this accessible, case-filled resource. Each case includes a discussion of the health condition, examination, evaluation, diagnosis, plan of care and interventions, evidence-based practice recommendations, and references. NPTE-style review questions accompanying each case reinforce your learning.
Featuring more than three dozen cases and new content, this updated edition of Physical Therapy Case
Files: Orthopaedics is an ideal resource for coursework, NPTE preparation, and in the clinic.
• New: Coverage of blood flow restriction, dry needling, thoracic spine manipulation, and exercise for chronic low back pain
• 37 orthopaedic cases with National Physical Therapy Examination-style review questions to help users learn best practices in the context of patient care
• Evidence-based cases written by leading clinicians, researchers, and academics
• Includes evidence-based ratings for treatment plans
• Perfect for coursework use and NPTE preparation